New Websites Downunder
accounts receive a Getting Started email that contains your username
and password. This page is a summary of the information that we send
out in case you lost the email.
Your new website will be accessable through http://www.yourname.com
To access your control panel goto http://YourName.com/cpanel
To access web mail for your domain goto http://YourName.com/webmail
It could take up to 5 days for the dns server changes you made to
your domain to reach the whole internet. Until this time, you can
view your website at: http://www.websitesdownunder.com.au/~UserName
(where UserName is the one we assigned to you and sent out in your
You can get to your control panel by following this link:
http://www.websitesdownunder.com.au and using the logon area on
this page. Just use the username and password supplied in your
Web Mail is accessable
from http://YourDomain.com/webmail from any place that has internet
Outlook Express Configuration
CPanel comes with a nice outlook express auto-configuration utility.
Log into your control panel and click mail menu -> add/remove Email
Accounts to use this functionality.
1. Goto Tools -> Accounts
2. Click Add -> Mail
3. Enter your name and click Next
4. Enter your new email address, (ex: email@example.com)
5. Select whether you would like to use POP3
or IMAP. If you are not sure, choose POP3
6. Enter mail.YourDomain.com for your
incoming and smtp.YourDomain.com for your outgoing mail server. (YourDomain needs to be your
real domain name)
7. For the username, enter your full email
address and then the password that you
8. Check the "Remember Password" box if you
don't want to enter your password every time you check your email.
9. Cick Next then click Finish. Close All
10. To finish, go back to Tools -> Accounts
11. Click the mail account you just added and
12. Click the Servers Tab.
At the bottom, check "My server